Updated on : 27 September, 2018
We, MYCODEFAB (hereafter "MYCODEFAB-POLAND", "we", "us" or "our") has worked hard to bring you informative and user-friendly mobile applications that are sensitive to concerns about privacy.
This Policy does not apply to products or services that which does not link to this statement or has its privacy statement respectively.
Information We Collect
1. Personal Information. Personal Information is information that identifies you or another person, such as your first name and last name, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your device.
We do not collect your Personal Information, except device location information that some our Apps use for provide location based services (for example, weather data). The information collects only in case you give our App access to your location.
2. Non-personal Information. We collect your non-personal information when you visit our website or using our mobile app services (The "Services"), including your device information, operation system, access log, etc. For example, we may use to obtain the above information when you accesses mycodefab.com (The "Site") or our Services.
3. Information you provide. We may collect your information when you communicate with us or you give us.
How We Use Information
1. Personal Information. We do not sell or trade your Personal Information. We do not store, transfer or disclose your Personal Information, except your device location information that we store only on your device and only in our App data. The location information will be deleted automatically then you remove our App that use the location information.
We do not use your Personal Information, except device location information. The location data only used in data requests to external Third-Party Providers.
2. Non-Personal Information. We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device Number or Google Advertiser ID). We use Non-personal information only for improving our Services. Relevant data will not be shared with other parties.
3. Legal Reasons. We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of MYCODEFAB, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Data Controller and Data Processor
In accordance with GDPR, we set our duty on data controller and data processor. Data controllers decide the "purposes" and "means" of any processing of personal data. Similar to what's already in place for data protection law today, data controllers will have to adopt compliance measures to cover how data is collected, what it is being used for, how long it is being retained for and ensure that people have a right to access the data held about them. Data processors handle personal data on behalf of a data controller. Certain obligations now apply directly to data processors, and controllers must bind them to certain contractual commitments to ensure that data is processed safely and legally.
MYCODEFAB is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect your Personal Information on our servers, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
Dispose Non-personal information
The non-personal information is automatically destroyed when you do not access our website or our services for 12 months.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through the Apps, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 18, you may use our website and Apps when you are with a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Services or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your could immediately stop all use of all the Services. Your continued use of the Site and Apps following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.